- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
* B.E. in Civil Engineering from P.E.S.College of Engineering , Mandya, University of Mysore in 1999.
* MTech. in Industrial structures from Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysuru, Visveshvaraya Technological University in 2003.
* Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from Visveshvaraya Technological University in 2018.
- Research and Development
• Involved in Teaching Under graduate program in Construction Technology and Management, Post graduate program in Infrastructure Engineering and Management ,Research, SJCE/JSS S&TU since 2007.
• Published 04 Technical papers in International and National Journals, and 04 Technical papers in International and National conferences.
• Guided 07 M.Tech dissertation works and currently Guiding 2 M.Tech.
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Training Programs attended
- Training Programs conducted and coordinated
- Research Interests
• Numerical, Analytical and Experimental studies of Structural Engineering Problems, Materials
• Concrete Technology,self compacting concrete
• Construction Management
- List of Publication
• P. S. Raghuprasad, R. Satish, D.B. Nirmala and A.V. Pradeep Kumar “ Experimental Investigation on solid concrete blocks with partial replacement of coarse aggregate with cinder” International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Applications in Engineering, Technology and sciences (IJ-ETA-ETS), Vol.3, Issue 1, Jan-July 2010. PP.74-75.
• Nirmala D.B. and Raviraj S “Experimental study on optimal self compacting concrete with spent foundry sand as partial replacement for M-sand using taguchi approach”, SSP- Journal of civil engineering, Vol.11, Issue 1, 2016. PP.119-130.
• Prajwal K, Trasha Maan, Nirmala D.B. Prashanth V. P “ Feasibility study on locally available bamboo as reinforcement in conventional RCC structural member”, International Journal of scientific research, Vol. 5, No.11, 2016 PP.69-72
• Nirmala D.B. and Raviraj S “Development of Optimal Self Compacting Concrete containing Flyash and Spent Foundry Sand by Taguchi method” Journal of Concrete Technology, Vol.1, Issue 1, November2015. PP.14-21.
• D. B Nirmala, S. Raviraj “Self compacting concrete using industrial wastes – A Review” presented in International Conference on “Convergence of Science, Engineering and Management in Education and Research” organized by centers for post graduate studies Dayanandasagar institutions held on 26th and 27th September 2013, ICCSEM-2013,pp.44-51.
• D.B. Nirmala, P.S. Raghuprasad and M.B. Vikram Experimental Investigation on the use of Recycled Water in Concrete National Conference on “Contemporary Civil Engineering, Research & Practices CCERP-2012”, organized by the Department of Civil Engineering, Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal held on 20-21st April 2012.Pp.103.
• N.U. Sandesh , K. Varun , D.B. Nirmala, V.P. Prasanth “An experimental investigation on textile ETP sludge as a partial replacement for cement in concrete” (Published in proceedings of the National conference on “Innovations and challenges in civil engineering) 26th and 27th September 2013.
• S. Dilip B.S, D.B Nirmala, Jayashankarbabu, , “A Comprehensive Investigation on Self Compacting Concrete Using Textile Sludge as a Filler” (Published in proceedings in National conference on recent advancements in infrastructural development-RAID2015, March 25-26 at JSSATE, Bangalore.