- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
1.B. E. Civil from University of Mysuru in 1985.
2. M. Tech in Building Science and Technology from university of Roorkee, Roorkee in 1997.
3. P.hd. from Civil Engineering from Visvesvaraya Technological University in 2011.
- Research and Development
-Guided more than 25 projects related to various fields of Civil Engineering.
- Training Programs attended
The Lions Club of Mysore West has honoredDr. K.S. Manjunath as “Best Engineer” for the outstanding contributions in the field of engineering education, on account of Engineers day celebration during September, 2017.
- Research Interests
- List of Publication
(a) List of Books / Manuals written
1. Manjunath K.S. (2008) Materials of Construction, Sanguine Technical Publishers, Bangalore - 16.
(b) List of publications in the International / National Conferences/ Symposia
1. Suresh N., Syed Shakeeb Ur Rahman and Manjunath K.S. ‘Studies on Behavior of R.C. Beams subjected to Sustained Elevated Temperature’, National Conference on Fire Affected Concrete Structures (NACOFACS) held at GITAM, Vishakapatnam, 24th Nov., 2006.
2. Suresh N., Syed Shakeeb Ur Rahman and Manjunath K.S. ‘Studies on Compressive Strength of Concrete Subjected to Sustained Elevated Temperature’, National Conference on Theoretical and Experimental Advances in Civil Engineering (TEACE-2007) held at SRM Institute of Technology, Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu, 2007.
3. Suresh N., Syed Shakeeb Ur Rahman and Manjunath K.S., “Strengthening of RC Beams Subjected to Sustained Elevated Temperature”, Presented at PROTECT2007, the First International Workshop on Performance, Protection & Strengthening of Structures under Extreme Loading, held in Whistler, Canada, Aug., 20-22, 2007.
1. Suresh N., Syed Shakeeb Ur Rahman and Manjunath K.S. ‘Strengthening of RC Beams Subjected to Sustained Elevated Temperature’, International Conference held at Dundee, Scotland, UK, Sept., 2007.