- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
Ph.D Chemistry from Mysore University
M.Sc Chemistry from Mysore University
PGDCA Post graduate Diploma in Computer Applications from Mysore University
- Research and Development
Synthesis of Schiff base ligands and their metal complexes with biological applications. Green synthesis of nano particles and their biological applications. Synthesis of polymers and characterization.
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Research and Development projects submitted
- Research and Development projects Awarded
- Training Programs attended
- Training Programs conducted and coordinated
- Number of PhD students awarded so far
- Number of PhD students pursuing
- Research Interests
Synthesis of Polymers and characterisation, Composite materials,Synthesis of Schiff base ligands and their metal complexes with biological activities, Green synthesis of nano particles.
- List of Publication
1. Muneera Begum, A. Varadarajulu and Siddaramaiah: “Estimation of thermal parameters of polyamides based on group additive methods”, J. Polym. Matl., 17 (2000) 329-332.
2. T. Jeevananda, Muneera Bagum and Siddaramaiah: “ Mechanical, Electrical and Thermal studies on polyaniline filled IPN’s of PU/PMMA”, Eur. Polym. J., 37 (6) (2001), 1213-1218.
3. Muneera Begum, A.Varadarajulu and Siddaramaiah: “Estimation of dielectric constants of some polyamides based on group additive methods”, Indian J. Chem. Tech., vol. 9 March (2002) 134-136.
4. Muneera Begum, A. Varada rajulu and Siddaramaiah: “Estimation of dielectric constants of some halogenated polymers by group additive methods”, Indian J. Chem. Tech., vol. 9, November (2002) 526-528.
5. Muneera Begum, Siddaramaiah, H.Kumar, and T.M.Aminbhavi: "Molecular Transport of n-alkanes in to PU/PBMA IPN systems", J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 90 (3) (2003), 739-746.
6. Muneera Begum and Siddaramaiah “Synthesis and characterization of polyurethane/ polybutyl methacrylate interpenetrating polymer networks”, J. Material Science, 39,2004 (Press).
7. Muneera Begum, Siddaramaiah, H. Somashekarappa and R. Somashekar, "Structure-property relationship of castor oil based PU/PBMA Interpenetrating Polymer Networks" J. Of Elastomers and plastics, vol. 36 July 2004.
8. Muneera Begum, Siddaramaiah, H. Somashekarappa and R. Somashekar, “synthesis and characterization of polyurethane/ polyvinylidene chloride interpenetrating polymer networks, J. of Appl. Polym. Sci., 2005.
9. Muneera Begum and Siddaramaiah: “Estimation of thermal parameters of halogenated polymers based on group additive methods”, J. of Elastomers and plastics vol. 37 July 2005.
10. Muneera Begum, D.V Gowda, Vishnu Datta.M, Aravindaram.S and Siddaramaiah: “Development and characterization of Co-ground mixtures and Solid Dispersions of Aripiprazole with Hydrophilic Carriers”, International J. of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences, vol. 6 supply 2, February 2014.
11. Bushra Begum A, Muneera Begum, Lakshmi Ranganatha V, Prashanth T, Farhan Zameer, Raghavendra Heddekatte, Shaukath Ara Khanum, “Synthesis, antioxidant and xanthine oxidase inhibitory activity of5-[4-[2-(5-Ethyl-2-pyridinyl) ethoxy] phenyl] methyl]-2, 4-thiazolidinedione derivatives. J. of Archiv der Pharmazie, vol.347, issue 4, P. 247-255, April 2014.
12. Vinusha H M. Shiva Prasad K, Chandan S and Muneera Begum, “Imino-4-Methoxyphenol Thiazole derived Schiff Base Ligands: Synthesis, spectral characterization and antimicrobial activity. Chemical Sciences Journal, Vol.6,issue 3, p.1-4, 2015. IF-3.07