- Email Address
- Education Qualification (All qualification including diploma)
Perceiving Ph.D in IIT , Hyderbad.
M.Tech in Construction Technology in BMSCE, Bangalore
B.E in Civil Engineering at SJMIT, Chitradurga.
- Journals Published
- Conferences Presented
- Training Programs attended
- Training Programs conducted and coordinated
Secure second university rank in M.Tech at VTU.
- Research Interests
Construction Management ,
Fatigue behavior of Construction materials,
- List of Publication
• Prashanth V P, Dharshan K, P S Raghuprasad (2017), “Experimental Investigation on the Influence of Natural and Commercial available Absorbents as Internal Curing
agent on cement mortar”, National Conference on Novel Polymeric Materials” , POLYCON – 17, 15th & 16th Septementber-2017.
• Prashanth, V. P, Madan Kumar L , Mahender Kumar H M, “Study on Influence of Alkalis on the consistent and other Properties of Sun-Dry Cured Geo Polymer Mortar”,
International Conference on Composite Materials and Structures,ICCMS-17, IIT, Hyderabad, 27-29 December 2017.
• Dharshan.K, Prashanth.V.P and. Raghuprasad P.S., “Experimental studies oncompressive strength of Soil-cement mortar”. National conference on
contemporaryconstruction engineering practices and techniques - concept 2016, MIT, Manipal, pp. 102-109, 26-27, August 2016.
• Prashanth.V.P, Dharshan.K and. Raghuprasad P.S., “Assessment and evaluation of comfort conditions in an existing hospital building – a case study in Mysuru”. National
conference on contemporary construction engineering practices and techniques – concept 2016, MIT, Manipal, pp. 59-65, 26-27, August 2016.
• Prashanth V P, Varun K and Raghu K,“ Utilization of Recycled Paper Mill Sludge as a Partial Replacement for Cement in Manufacture of Solid Concrete Blocks” National
Conference On Emerging Trend in civil engineering, Bangalore -2013
• Sandesh K, Prashanth V P. and D.B Nirmala, “An experimental investigation on textile ETP sludge as a partial replacement for cement in concrete” National Conference
on Innovations in Civil Engineering, Bangalore-2013.
• Sandesh N U & Prashanth V P (2014) A study on engineering properties of textile ETP sludge based cement concrete, IJIET, Vol 4, Issue 4.
• Prashanth .V.P, Dharshan.K and Raghuprasad P.S. “ASSESSMENT AND EVALUATION OF COMFORT CONDITIONS IN AN EXISTING HOSPITAL BUILDING – A CASE
STUDY IN MYSURU” Proceedings of National Conference on Contemporary Construction Engineering Practices and Techniques - ConCEPT 2016, 26th-27th, August 2016, MIT, Manipal. pp. 59-65.
• Dharshan.K, Prashanth .V.P and Raghuprasad P.S. “EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES ONCOMPRESSIVE STRENGTH OF SOIL-CEMENT MORTAR” ” Proceedings of National Conference on Contemporary Construction Engineering Practices and Techniques - ConCEPT 2016, 26th-27th, August 2016, MIT, Manipal. pp. 102-109
• Raghuprasad P.S., Dharshan.K and Prashanth V.P. “EFFECT OF MATERIALS MANAGEMENT ON THE COST OF THE PROJECT– CASE STUDIES” Proceedings of
International Conference on Energy, Environment and Engineering ICEEE-2016, Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, 29th Feb. -2nd March,
• RajathSingh S, and Prashanth V P “Evaluation and Consideration Of Sustainable Measures For Educational Building” National Conference On Recent Advances In Civil
Engineering – Race 2013.